OPCMH For Clients:
The Oncology Patient Centered Medical Home (OPCMH)® is a model of care that actively attends to patient and family needs, coordinates all aspects of hematology/oncology care, promptly communicates with other health care providers, measures and improves quality and performance, while resulting in lower costs for patients and payers.
Oncology Management Services: Infrastructure & Expertise
Oncology Management Services Inc. (OMS) provides the infrastructure, the expertise, as well as the tools and templates to practices, medical systems, ACOs, and payers interested in implementing the OPCMH model.OPCMH is a timely, validated model for assessing and transforming your practice.
OMS Products and Services: Tools and Templates to Re-engineer Your Practice
Through OMS, our team offers a range of tools and templates to lead you through the process of transformation.
Our affiliations include:
- ASCO’s Quality Oncology Practice Initiative (QOPI)
- The National Committee on Quality Assurance (NCQA)
- Community Oncology Alliance
- Independence Blue Cross
- ION Solutions
- Patient Advocacy Groups
We can tailor our educational sessions to meet your practice needs. They range from introductory webinars to customized workshops.
The first step in adopting the OPCMH model is practice assessment. OMS offers customized on-site consultations to lead you through the process. This comprehensive assessment gauges practice readiness to move to the OPCMH model; provides GAP analysis and recommendations to achieve NCQA Recognition; provides full technological assessment to implement OPCMH standards and practice efficiencies.
Implementing the OPCMH model represents a transformational experience for the physicians, staff and patients of the practice. OMS specialists provide the expertise, training, technology and a full Toolkit to guide you through the process of organizational re-engineering.
OMS Services include a full Toolkit.
- Practice readiness assessment
- Work flow analysis
- Patient engagement, orientation, and educational materials
- Patient navigation guidelines
- Guidelines based treatment and survivorship plans
- Patient triage and symptom management algorithms
- Physician performance, utilization and metrics
- OPCMH-PCMH collaborative care agreements
- Patient experience survey
Technology and Decision Support:
Technology is a critical component in supporting and maximizing the impact of OPCMH an measuring outcomes. OMS offers the OPCMH technology package, including:
- OPCMH Decision Support Usability Assessment
- Enhancements to existing EMR to maximize practice efficiency and OPCMH implementation
- OPCMH enabling software upgrade (IRIS software license required)
Health care reform requires payment reform. OMS has developed OPCMH compensation templates for use with local and national payers.